How to Join and Stay on the Right Side of the Technochasm

There is a huge and rapidly growing divide caused by technological disruptions happening right now. Soon, it will be so large that those on the wrong side won’t be able to make the jump.

I call it the Technochasm.

Simply put, the world is going through a process of computerization, automation and mass technological adoption. With every passing day, it seems like technology companies are taking over more and more of the American economy, and quickly climbing to $100 billion companies and beyond.

Apple (AAPL) has taken over our phones, Amazon (AMZN) is dominating online retail, Uber Technologies UBER) has virtually replaced the old cab companies, and Google (GOOG) has massive market share in the online search industry. Everywhere you look, in sector after sector, tech companies are grabbing market share, and generating rivers of cash flow. And the shareholders backing these tech giants have reaped the rewards.

Meanwhile, these new businesses and technologies are wreaking havoc on the established infrastructure. And it’s ripping the stock market in two. It certainly explains why tech stocks have rebounded to new highs after COVID-19 first began spreading around the globe.

Technology keeps advancing, while both creating and destroying businesses at an incredible rate, so much so that it’s creating a wealth gap between the 1% and the other 99% in America. On one side of that divide are certain tech companies that are growing faster than ever before. On the other side are the companies going bankrupt in the blink of an eye.

The good news is I’ve uncovered a technique to help keep you on the right side of this technology divide by finding big gains that investors would have never thought possible in the short term.

I call it Project Lightspeed.

With this technique, by putting up a little amount of money you can control—and see potential gains from—a large amount of money. In other words, by using the

“leverage” this technique gives you, you can see gains out of proportion to your initial investment. I’m talking about back-tested gains of 967%, 1,329%, and even 1,711%. And you can do it many times, in less time than it would take you with a normal growth stock.

I spent hours using my proprietary system to assess loads of data, exploring one of the most profitable (and controversial) corners of the market. This is an area I’ve rarely – if ever – written or talked about before.

Not a lot of people take the time to assess stocks this way – much less find a way to make short-term aggressive gains in the process.



Louis Navellier